SMART College Student Aid
Scholarships and Bursaries
The Bursary Department is responsible for all financial transactions in the college and is headed by the Bursar.
What Is Student Financial Aid ?
- Tuition & registration fees.
- College will assist in your application process for your finance aid with relevant government and agencies.
What Type Of Student Financial Aid?
- FINANCIAL ASSISTANT – “BANTUAN AWAL IPT- ONE OFF”
- SMART SCHOLARSHIP
FINANCIAL ASSISTANT – “BANTUAN AWAL IPT- ONE OFF”
The Bursary Department helps students in financial aid by assisting them in Bantuan Awal IPT application according to state. There is a few agencies which is offering The Bantuan Awal IPT :
- Yayasan Terengganu
- Yayasan Sarawak
- Majlis Agama Islam Kelantan (MAIK)
- Lembaga Zakat Kedah
- Majlis Agama Islam Johor (MAIJ)
- Hadiah Anak Masuk IPT (Selangor)
- Lembaga Zakat Sabah
- Yayasan Sabah
- Majlis Agama Islam & Adat Istiadat Melayu Pahang
- Majlis Agama Islam & Adat Istiadat Melayu Perak
- Yayasan Wilayah Persekutuan
- Zakat Pulau Pinang
- Majlis Agama Islam Negeri Sembilan
Video that manage to get “Bantuan Awal IPT – ONE OFF”
- Eligible for all SMART college student
Outcome From Scholarship
- Assist to developed soft skill & leadership capabilities.
- Improve student communication level.
- To create confident students to boost career & employability.
- The National Higher Education Fund (PTPTN) was established under the National Higher Education Act 1997 (Act 566) with the main objectives to provide loans to eligible students at higher learning institutions, provide saving schemes, and manage funds for higher education.
- PTPTN stands for Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional(or National Higher Education Fund Corporation), and is a government institution that offers study loans specifically for tertiary education for Malaysian students
- This withdrawal allows members to withdraw their Account 2 savings to finance the tuition fees of their members / members (including stepchildren and adopted children) at the Institute of Higher Education (IPT) inside or outside the country.
Total tuition fees/outstanding education loan OR Entire savings in Account 2 (whichever is lower)
When you can withdraw?
- Every semester on academic calendar and have outstanding student loans